Christopher J. Hammerle
Chris maintains a diverse legal practice in the areas of elder law, estate planning, criminal defense and general civil litigation. Chris has litigated hundreds of cases ranging from contested guardianships all the way to major felonies. His extensive trial experience in the courtroom has afforded him a unique perspective on devising and applying distinctive resolutions to complex issues.
Chris and his wife, Tania, reside in Zionsville, IN with their two children.
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, J.D., 1999
- Butler University, B.A., 1990
Bar Admissions: State of Indiana, 1999
Courts of Practice:
- U.S. District Court for Southern District of Indiana, 1999
- U.S. District Court for Northern District of Indiana, 1999
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Boone County Bar Association
Board Member, Zionsville Youth Soccer Association
Youth soccer, baseball and basketball coach|
Zionsville Chamber of Commerce
Email Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org